Account Manager- Employee Benefits
Reports to: Managing Director, Employee Benefits, Woodland Hills
Venbrook Insurance Services is a national leader in insurance, reinsurance, and risk brokering and management solutions. We cater to a national client base across myriad industries with divergent needs. Our team of experts and industry specialists’ partner with our clients to manage their risks, create security, promote growth and add value by delivering best-in-class insurance products and programs. Venbrook is committed to ongoing product innovation, market agility, and strength in our partnerships for risk management solutions that allow our clients to focus on driving their business forward.
Venbrook specializes in a wide range of insurance and risk management products including: Property, Construction, Primary and Excess Liability, Directors & Officers/Management Liability, Professional Liability, Cyber Liability and Privacy, Crime, Employment Practices Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Transportation, Ocean and Inland Marine, Personal Lines, and Surety Bonds.
Venbrook is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA with various locations throughout the country. For more information on Venbrook Insurance Services, visit us at www.venbrook.com.
Follow our community:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/venbrook
Twitter – www.twitter.com/venbrook
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/venbrook
Come join a new and growing Employee Benefits Team! We are looking for a motivated Account Manager to support our Employee Benefits Department’s rapid growth. The Account Manager will report to the Managing Director of Employee Benefits located in our Woodland Hills, CA office. You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a client base for a growing team. You will work strategically with producers, clients and prospects to set and achieve client objectives. You will design, deliver, and implement best-in-class benefits solutions for new and renewal business. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in employee benefits.
- Provide responsive and personalized customer service
- Provide clear and professional communication and correspondence
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, support staff, insurance markets, and Venbrook staff
- Is self-motivated and works as a team player with individual responsibilities; willing to assist others when needed
- Review employee benefits to ensure they meet or exceed client expectations
- Keep client files in order in accordance with Venbrook’s policies and procedures
- Prepare, submit, and negotiate RFPs and proposals for new and renewal business in a timely fashion so as to meet or exceed client expectations
- Assess and act upon opportunities of additional coverage to round out and complete employee benefits packages
- Coordinate implementation, enrollment meetings, supplies, etc.
- Check policies for accuracy and deliver to client
- 5 years minimum work experience in Employee Benefits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with AMS 360 preferred but not required
- Active California Brokers Life/Health License
- Bilingual English/Spanish helpful, but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift and/or move objects. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger and grasp, using repetitive motions; talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, stand, walk, push, pull, lift and feel. This job requires the employee to have close visual acuity.