SUBJECT: Venbrook Business Continuity and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our valued clients and partners:
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, their families, our clients, and our communities. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the WHO (World Health Organization).
Venbrook Group and its Companies remain 100% operational during this time and are working to support your business interests and the interests of our clients. Further, we have taken proactive measures to protect the health and well-being of our workforce. We will continue to implement and actively adjusting policies and procedures to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) government recommendations:
- We have formed an emergency response team to meet daily and manage continuity planning
- We have limited all non-critical business travel and we are also discouraging personal travel
- We have adjusted our visiting policy and field visits in order to keep everyone safe and protected
- Our offices remain open, but we’re encouraging all employees to work from home
- We are vigilant about employees that are at a greater risk and the mental well-being of our employees while managing social distancing
- We have a firm-wide business continuity plan for all of our offices and locations throughout the country
We appreciate the trust you place in us. We remain focused on the direct impact this event has on our industry and businesses, while continuing to provide insurance solutions, risk management, and services to you. Venbrook is fully prepared to support you and provide you with the guidance and management you and your business may need during this time.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the service of our agency partners, businesses & insureds. Please take care of yourselves, your families, and your communities.
All the best,
Chief Executive Officer
Venbrook Group, LLC